You’ll be a master of the internet with these awesome Google hacks.
21. A search for “do a barrel roll” or “Z or R twice” will spin the page…
20. Searching for “tilt” or “askew” will…yep, tilt the page.
19. Want to recursively run searches for recursion? Search for “recursion.”
“Recursion is the process of repeating items in a self-similar way. For instance, when the surfaces of two mirrors are exactly parallel with each other, the nested images that occur are a form of infinite recursion.”–Wikipedia.
18. Google’s playful spirit comes out when you ask it to “define anagram…”
17. ..And yes, a search for “anagram” brings up…”nag a ram.” (don’t bother rams!)
16. Searching for “zerg rush” creates a search page being eaten by ‘O’s. Click each O three times to kill it.
15. Need to calculate a tip? Just search “calculate tip!”
14. Wanna build stuff? Check out Build with Chrome. I KNOW RIGHT?!!
13. Special days-search for holiday dates and get reminders on Google Now. No excuse for missing Mother’s Day.
12. “Books by…” will list popular books by an author.
11. “Songs by….” will give a list of popular songs by (almost) any artist.
10. Google Translate has a manual feature that allows you to draw characters and symbols.
9. “Graph for (math function)” shows the function plot…(NO CHEATING ON HOMEWORK)
8. “solve circle/triangle/rectangle/…” similarly solves Geometry problems…
7. Clicking the microphone icon in Google search will allow you to speak your searches and commands.
“Show me something cool.”
“What time is it?”
6. Searching for “google in 1998” gives you a retro version (without the flannel and grungy millennial angst).
5. Convert currency. Want to find out how much you REALLY spent in dollars in that pub in London? Well, maybe when you feel better.
4. Search “the answer to life, the universe and everything”
3. Find out the distance between cities (and travel time).
2. Set a timer (this also works with voice commands).
1. Go to Google Images and search for “Atari Breakout.”
Hope you like it! 🙂